While dumpster(s) is/are in your possession, the following guidelines will be adhered to:
- NO LIQUIDS OF ANY KIND: Including oils, thinners, paints, solvents, cleaners, etc.
- NO CONTAINERS FOR PRESSURIZED SUBSTANCE: Including propane tanks, freon tanks, fire extinguishers, etc.
- NO CANS, DRUMS, OR OTHER CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND: Unless emptied and crushed and incapable of carrying any liquid.
- NO BATTERIES OR ITEMS CONTAINING MERCURY, LEAD, OR ACID.
- NO MEDICAL WASTE OR ANIMAL CARCASSES OF ANY KIND.
- NO HAZARDOUS OR TOXIC WASTE.
- NO TV?S, HOT WATER HEATERS, BARRELS, GAS ENGINES, LAWN MOWERS, MICROWAVES, BALLASTS, CONDENSERS, HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE, OR APPLIANCES,
- Any material not listed above however considered unsuitable for containment e.g. malodorous waste: asbestos, paint, tires, gas bottles, fluorescent tubes, light bulbs, vehicle batteries, household appliances such as but not limited to refrigerators, conventional ovens, microwave ovens, washer, dryer, etc.
- For extremely heavy material such as rock, dirt, and concrete: Please let us know and we can help you dispose of such heavy items in a more efficient manner.
Dumpster ordered by Contractor must notify Customer prior to PCD delivering the dumpster. Contractor hereby acknowledges, represents and warrants that PCD has permission from the property owner of the Site (?Property Owner?) to enter into this Agreement and have the dumpster placed on and at Site. Contractor and Property Owner hereby assume all responsibility for any damage that may result to the Site, including but not limited to any driveway, sidewalk, yard or other improvements thereon during delivery and removal of the Dumpster. Contractor and Property Owner assume all responsibility, liability, and obligations and shall hold harmless and indemnify PCD for all fines, charges, liabilities, expenses, fees of environmental professionals, and reasonable attorney?s fees in connection with this Agreement including any action that may arise while the Dumpster is located at Site. If PCD delivers a dumpster to site address provided by Contractor/ Customer and PCD is denied access to property than there will be a $100.00 charge automatically put on Credit Card on File Contractor/Customer.
- Only minimal amounts of dirt, concrete, rock, brick or asphalt may be placed in Dumpster. Customer acknowledges that weight restrictions prohibit more than one (1) yard of concrete, rock, asphalt, dirt or plaster and lath in any loading of Dumpster. Overloaded Dumpsters will be subject to a fine of not less than One Hundred and no/100 Dollars ($100.00) and/or rejection of pick-up of Dumpster.
- Any Hazardous Waste discovered at dumping of Dumpster will result in Customer incurring a FINE of not less than Three Hundred and no/100 Dollars ($300.00) plus any fines or penalties incurred from any governmental entity, Transfer Stations, or dumping facilities, and all materials in question may be returned to the Site at Customer?s sole cost and expense.
- Customer shall indemnify and hold PCD Dumpster harmless against any claim for any material placed in Dumpster in violation of any Applicable Environmental Laws. As used herein, the term ?Applicable Environmental Laws? means any applicable federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations pertaining to health or the environment, or petroleum products, or radon radiation, or oil or hazardous substances, including without limitation, the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act of 1980, as amended (?CERCLA?), the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976, as amended (?RCRA?), the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986 (?SARA?), the Hazardous Materials Transportation Act, 49U .S. C. __ 6901. et seq., as amended, the Federal Water Pollution Control Act, 33 U. S. C .25, et seq., as amended, the Clean Air Act, 42 U. S. C. 741, et seq., as amended, the Clean Water Act 33 U. S. C. 7401 et seq., as amended, the Toxic Substances Control Act, 15 U. S. C. 2601-2629, as amended, the Safe Drinking Water Act, 42 U. S. C. 300f-300j, as amended, and the Federal Emergency Planning and Community Right-To-Know Act of 1986, as amended or any other laws that might apply.
Liabilities and Relocation:
- Customer shall be liable for any loss or damage to rented equipment in excess of reasonable wear and tear.
- All refuse shall remain within the confines of the dumpster and shall not exceed the top or sides. Every attempt shall be taken to equally disperse the weight of the refuse within the dumpster.
- Overweight container, over height container, blocked containers or behind a locked gate. You will be assessed a dry run fee for all containers that are not serviceable on the day of scheduled pickups. FEE: $75
- If relocation is required at any time other than during a dump a $75 relocation fee will be charged
Access and Ground Conditions:
- The customer will be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery site. (including the removal and reinstatement of a local obstructions) and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for delivery, placement and removal of the dumpster. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface, and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (e.g. paving, slabs, soft ground) before delivery.
- Should the container cause damage to concrete or asphalt during loading or unloading PCD is only responsible if this is due to our negligence. We have specifically identified that heavy container may cause damage and that the placement of these heavy containers may cause damage to the surface it is placed on.
- PCD will NOT be responsible for damage to customers pavement or other surfaces or any route reasonably necessary to perform the services requested and required or damage to utilities, property, lawns, fences, or shrubbery.
- Should the customer fail to return the container, PCD maintains the right to enter upon the premises where the container may be without notice and take possession of and remove it at the customer?s expense all without legal process, the customer herby waving any claims for damage from any such entry or removal.
Terms and Conditions:
- Customer agrees to comply with list of ?Items Not Accepted in Roll off Containers.? Roll off containers are designed for gravity dumping by raising the front end higher than the door end. If customer loads the container with waste that will not dump in accordance with the equipment?s design, the container will be returned to the customer with waste still inside, at customers expense. The removal of such material will be the customers responsibility, and if not removed within 3 (three) days customer will pay for removal of the material. Examples of material for which this additional labor cost will be incurred include the removal of the cement which has hardened inside the container, glue, pre-wash residue, etc.
- Customer or individual expressly agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the company from and against any and all claims for loss of or damage to property, or injury or death of person or persons resulting from or arising in any manner out of customers use, placement or possession of equipment furnished under this agreement and pay all cost and expense, including reasonable attorney?s fees, incurred by company in connection with such claims. The company shall not be liable for its failure to preform hereunder due to contingencies beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, fires, weather, equipment breakdown or acts of God.